Lux Draw has futuristic tools that include a 'Glow Pen', a 'Hot Pen', and even 'Light Spheres'! There is also a smudge tool, as well as an ordinary pen and eraser if you prefer that.
Lux Draw supports layers in a way that's very intuitive. You simply choose whether to draw on the foreground, middle ground, or background, and that's it.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- A conventional layer control, with thumbnails and options, will now open when you click the layer button
- Depending on hardware, and image size, you're no longer restricted to 3 layers
- Redesigned dialogs and menus
- Improved support for pressure-sensitive trackpads (Force Touch)
- The Rate/Review button and the Website button can now be found in the Settings menu
- Change Paper Color has moved and can now be found in the Layer Control
- Some full-screen issues on certain Mac setups
- Miscellaneous other improvements and bug fixes